Sunday, March 2, 2014

"May I?" -Remy Raine

I like your hair; 
May I play with it?
I like your eyes; 
May I penetrate them 
with mine?
I like your nose; 
May I nuzzle it?
I like your ears
; May I nibble them?
I like your lips; 
May I bite them,
gently?
I like your neck
; May I give it some
love bites?
I like your back
; May I leave a trail 
of kisses?
I like your arms
; May I squeeze each one
into a hug?
I like your hands; 
May I pull them to the
side of my face?
I like your chest
; May I rest my head 
on it?
I like your tummy; 
May I tickle it?
I like your legs; 
May I wrap mine 
around yours?
I like your feet
; May I use mine 
to play with them?
I like your heart; 
May I be in it?
I hope you like mine; 
You’re stuck in it”



I apologize, but I really enjoy Remy's poetry. It's another Tumblr thing.
I hope you'll understand, Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment