Sunday, March 9, 2014

Loves of My Life

I love the sun.
I love seeing the tulips blooming in my yard.
I love to sweat while I pull weeds in the backyard.
Nobody likes to pull weeds. 
I love shutting out the loud voices of people
in the halls with my headphones and music.
I love getting more freckles on my face
even though I tell everyone that I hate them.
I secretly like them because they make me feel pretty.
And that's OK, right?
I love the boys who ask girls to dances
because they put themselves out there for the ones they like. 
Or even asking a girl because they know she's never been
and she really needs it. Those are my favorite boys. 
The nice boys.
I love my kitty cats because they love me no matter what. 
My sister and I plan on having 10 cats when we're older.
We'd pick cats over men any day. 
That was irrelevant
 but I felt like this post needed some humor. 
Even though half of you thought that wasn't even funny. 
Oh, well.
I love feeling the summer breeze on my face,
watching it whip my hair around.
I love to change things about my appearance. 
It makes me feel like a new person 
but my personality still remains.
I love warm blankets during the winter
because they remind me of the summertime.
I love watermelon.
As long as it's the seedless kind.
I don't like to spit out the black seeds.
I once ate 17 pieces of watermelon in Arizona
and I got a horrible stomachache afterwards.
Somehow, I still love it. 
I love the way he loves me. 
No need to elaborate.
I love the boy who played Peter Pan. 
I always wished I could be Wendy. 
Maybe I can shoot the Wendy Bird down..
I love music from movies.
Especially the ones with an orchestra. 
How to Train Your Dragon has the best soundtrack.

I love my little sister and how close we've become.
I might even get a tattoo of her birthday in Roman Numerals
when I turn 18. 
Maybe then my mom won't be so mad.
These are the loves of my life.




1 comment:

  1. I thought the irrelevance was funny.
    "I love shutting out the loud voices of people
    in the halls with my headphones and music."
    "Or even asking a girl because they know she's never been
    and she really needs it." Nice boys just know.

    ReplyDelete