Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines Day is so overrated.

The girls are needy.
The guys are desperate for a date.
Me, I just hate the world on Valentines Day.

But I'll admit, sometimes it's nice to have somebody care enough to take you out on a nice date.
Unless they're really creepy.
Then you pull the "my mom says I can't go" card.
That always works.

I was lucky enough to have somebody ask to take me out on Friday the 14th, which is nice.
I'm really excited because I like this guy.

Then there's another boy who I know really wanted to take me out,
but he told me he thinks it's sketchy to have two dates in one day.
I think it's ok as long as you don't have your tongue down both of their throats, personally...
I was looking forward to spending time with him, cause he's my best friend,
But I don't think I've been the best friend he's been needing.

So Valentines Day sucks because people just get sad.
That's how it always is, nobody is ever truly happy.
Somebody always gets thrown down in the dirt, and unfortunately,
it happened to be my best friend this time.

I wish he would just take me out anyway. Be a man.
Rub some dirt on it.


4 comments:

  1. Ha ha. Rub some dirt on it. That's good.

    I've never heard this phrase when it comes to dating. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could it be that your best friend is in love with you? Could your best friend maybe be trying to get through to you? Could he not want to ask you out on a date because he feels that you love the other person more than him, and doesn't want to be played around with?

    ReplyDelete