Monday, February 10, 2014

Roller Coaster

Nobody seems to enjoy roller coasters anymore, which I honestly don't understand because without them, where's the fun in life? Big roller coasters, small roller coasters, all kinds of roller coasters, I love them all.
I love the thrill.

And I know there's somebody out there who loves roller coasters as much as I do, I just have to find them.

 I love the feeling I get in my stomach while going down a big drop, throwing my hands up in the air and screaming at the top of my lungs while people stare. But I don't care because i'm having the time of my life. They can suck it. 

Let's go to Magic Mountain, you and I. 
I'll even buy you a funnel cake.... After the rides.
Won't somebody ride a roller coaster with me? 

6 comments:

  1. Wanna build a snowman? Ok... the roller coaster sounds fun too. Roller coaster are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love roller coasters. And funnel cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #stolen! this is my favorite part about roller coasters "throwing my hands up in the air and screaming at the top of my lungs while people stare."

    ReplyDelete
  4. "They can suck it." haha i loved this part! #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love roller coasters. I don't see what some people's problems are. "They can suck it."

    ReplyDelete
  6. "But I don't care because i'm having the time of my life. They can suck it." This. #stollen

    ReplyDelete