Sunday, February 23, 2014

Currently: This was stolen from somebody else's journal and I thought it was good. So i'm using it.

FEELING: A. Happy 
                         B. Butterflies in my tiny tummy
                         C. Loved
                         D. All of the above.
EATING:  Tea and Cookie Dough. I don't care if it makes me fat, it makes me feel good.

LISTENING TO: Fast Car by Boyce Avenue. I saw them in concert and they were really good, so I listen to them all the time. Their music gives me the feels.

HANGING OUT WITH: My really handsome boyfriend who loves me very much and I love him. We're happy.

SMELLING: His really good smelling cologne that he knows I love. 

THINKING ABOUT: My future with him. It looks really good. I see a small house near the city with a little girl and a little boy, maybe a couple cats.. Cats are good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment