Sunday, January 26, 2014

Intro:

Honestly, most of those who ACTUALLY know me would be able to guess who's blog this is, but there are few of those people around here. Let me tell you more about who I am. 

I am the unnecessary, "i'm sorry" mentioned after a stupid fight between friends, lovers, strangers. But honestly, i'm sick of saying sorry because it's finally lost its meaning. I am the closed up bud in the spring which can't quite seem to open up enough for other's to see its beauty. I am somebody's favorite melody and someone else's nightmare, all wrapped up in the fragrances worn by women who tear down the self esteems of girls. You know, the ones who waltz around half naked on the stage for a fashion show every year, the women who make girls feel like they have to be as beautiful as them to make it in this cruel world. I am a suicide kid, I only think about myself and I keep secrets. I am the story that will never be told, the story that nobody knows, the myth, the fairy tale, the scary story, a fictional romantic novel waiting to be told. I am Ruby McCall. And only those who truly know me will understand. 



6 comments:

  1. Quality, straight up post. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These words are so real and this post is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm sorry for being me."
    You're a powerful writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very powerful, I'm looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I am sorry for this is the first time that I have read your blog yet it seem to me that you have seen mine before.

    Second what if we act the same? Is this another category that can understand you?


    Third I will read more of your stuff tomorrow for it is too early to read more now.

    Good morning Ruby McCall,

    Feathers On Fish

    ReplyDelete